If you have been around my blog for a while you know I am a HUGE fan of the Rock’n’Learn series. From the Rock ‘n Learn Learn a Language DVD to the Letter Sounds and everything in between! I have been using these DVD’s since Alice was 2. WE LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! this learning system.
You will not be disappointed in this set!! It’s truly one of the best DVD’s sets you will ever invest in.
Retail value of the Let’s Learn to Read 10 DVD Collection is $129.95 at Rock-N-Learn.
Let’s Learn to Read 10-DVD Collection
- Clever tunes and animated characters help kids build reading skills
- Best suited for ages 4 through 7 and older kids with remedial needs
- Uses sight words, which are the most common words in children’s literature
- Proven strategy for reading and spelling success
- Easy to use and sequentially paced
- Run time: 30–45 minutes each; 336 minutes total
- Printed and manufactured in U.S.
- Bonus material includes downloadable worksheets
About Rock ‘N Learn
It was 1986 when Richard Caudle, a school psychologist, saw something missing in children’s education. The lesson plans used lacked multisensory learning approaches, music, and engaging content that would make learning fun. Taking matters into his own chalk-covered hands, Mr. Caudle contacted his brother Brad, a musician, and together the two recorded Rock ‘N Learn’s first program. More than 25 years and a slew of awards later, the company still remains a family affair. Brad’s wife, Melissa, writes material and coordinates research, while Richard’s wife, Kathie, manages the sales and marketing team. Together, they have created more than 50 books, audio programs, and videos.
Rock ‘N Learn’s educational DVDs and CDs fuse music and colorful imagery to teach skills in areas such as math, science, phonics, and language. Their DVD programs give life to animated characters such as D.J. Doc, the Hip Hop Hamster, who raps positive lyrics about states and capitals and the challenges of finding rodent-sized sunglasses. Some of Rock ‘N Learn’s other items include interactive stories for the iPad and iPhone as well as DVDs that cover test-taking strategies.