I want to show you Campbell's Skillet Sauces!!
First, it's CAMPBELL's!! That is always my go-to soup. Especially Tomato! YUM!! I grew up with Campbell's soups, I passed that along to my kids. It's quality. EVERY*SINGLE*TIME!!
Today we tried our very first Skillet Sauce and once again.... quality and excellent taste!! TOUCH DOWN!!!!!! (Oh wait... that was my Denver Broncos.... they won!WOO HOOO!!)We tried Thai Green Curry Campbell's Skillet Sauce (try and say that 5 times fast!!) with Lemongrass and Basil. AMAZING!! A little bit of curry spice kick to it. An amazing lemon/curry flavor.
Easy. I mean EASY EASY EASY delicious flavorful dinner in 15 minutes!! You read that right!! Fifteen minutes!!Cut chicken into strips. Brown in your favorite oil. Add the Skillet Sauce which is liquid!! No mixing!! No other additions needed for your flavor packed amazing dinner.
Doesn’t that look DELICIOUS?!?!?!? Sorry there were no leftovers.
Campbell’s Skillet Sauces are available in six (6) great-tasting varieties:
- Creamy Chipotle with Roasted Corn & Black Beans
- Marsala with Mushrooms & Garlic
- Thai Green Curry with Lemongrass & Basil
- Toasted Sesame with Garlic & Ginger
- Fire Roasted Tomato with Red Bell Peppers & Chiles (not provided)
- Scampi with White Wine & Garlic (not provided)
- HEAT. Heat oil in skillet over medium/high heat.
- ADD. Add your protein or vegetables and cook until browned.
- STIR. Stir in sauce and heat to boil. Reduce heat and cover for five minutes or until protein is cooked through and/or vegetables are tender.