• Survive a heart attack? Learn more!!

    DID YOU KNOW?If defibrillation is administered within one minute of collapse, the survival rate for sudden heart failure goes up 90 percent. “Timing is key to survival. Waiting even 10 minutes to defibrillate drops the chances of survival to 10 percent,” says John Lynn Jefferies, MD. This is a free, live, on-line Q and A where you and your readers can ask questions in real time.  It’s a chance to talk to knowledgeable and experienced doctors and get answers right on the spot.   The Q and A takes place April 9th from 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST with Jeffrey Towbin, MD and John Lynn Jefferies, MD. Check out…