My regular followers know that DH retired a couple of months ago, and, what do retired folks do? They retire to Florida! Seriously, didn’t every sitcom we grew up with have the old folks moving to Florida to retire?? Ya, well, now I KNOW WHY!!!! They have THE Best Retirement Communities EVER!!
Wait till you see what I found in Florida! It’s called: Devonshire. It’s a “Resort within a Resort”!! They aren’t kidding!!
PGA National Resort: Devonshire residents and their guests have corporate membership privileges at the world renowned PGA National Resort & Spa, including golf on any of their five PGA courses.
There are pools, Jacuzzi, A SPA!! There is a gym. I’m tellin’ ya if I didn’t love hanging out with Alice everyday…….
You don’t want to cook? No problem!
- Choose from our 5 world class restaurants
- Full Maitre D’ service
- Three (3) kitchens, Executive Chef, Sous Chef, Pastry Chef
- To-Go service available each evening
- Room Service (small delivery charge)
- In-house catering
- Appetizers in the Churchill Lounge each evening
NOW you know why us old folks want to move to Florida!!!!!! WOWOWOW!!!