We asked. The folks at LEGOLAND listened.
The new design is based on feedback from LEGOLAND customers during in-park user studies throughout 2017. Here’s the inside scoop on the what you’ll be seeing:
- Dynamic home screen with quick access to what is happening in the park each day to help visitors experience all we have to offer – events, activities, exclusive offers and more
- Improved app navigation and user experience to help app users quickly find the information they seek
- Straightforward Google-like map with actionable points of interest for improved orientation and walking directions
- Access to ride wait times listed by category to help visitors experience more rides during their visits
- Expanded information for restaurants, show schedules and special events to support visitors as they plan their trips and day visits
- Favorite features such as the car finder, ride wait times, way finding directions and app-exclusive offers will still be available to onsite visitors
You’ll have access to the new app on 12/5 if your device has automatic app updates; otherwise, we’ll prompt you to make the update the next time you launch the LEGOLAND app. The new app is available for download in the App Store or Google Play.