One thing you can always trust is that LEGOLAND California will continue to add new and exciting exhibits inside the park; so every visit is special. But check this OUT!!! In spring of 2018 LEGOLAND will be opening the new Castle Hotel!!
The rain finally let up so that the ground breaking ceremony could commence and we could get a look at the new LEGOLAND hotel design. Check IT OUT!!!
As much as Alice loves her princesses she is gonna go NUTS over this hotel!!!
From the Wizards Room…….
Then there is our favorite!! THE PRINCESS ROOM!!!!!!!!!!
The the room designed for the Prince of the family. There are 250 premium themed rooms including 20 suites completely immersing guests into a castle experience!!
- Three themed room choices: Knight, Princess and Wizard
- In Knight rooms, guests are surrounded by dragons and knights as they prepare to go into battle to defend the king’s castle and protect the king’s treasure
- In Princess rooms, guests enjoy woodland animals such as butterflies, squirrels, owls and song birds all made of LEGO
- In Wizard rooms, the theming invites guests to discover how magic is used to protect the king’s treasure with the use of giggling potions and spells
- The children’s sleeping areas include new LEGO building stations
- A LEGO wizard greets guests as they enter the grand hall
- A slide in the lobby is designed to entertain children from the minute they check in to the Hotel
- Premium entertainment from LEGOLAND characters will be experienced throughout the Hotel
- The Courtyard features interactive play structures, entertainment space, a pool with multiple interactive play elements, hot tub and poolside service
- Guests can dine in a signature royal restaurant
- Located right at the main entrance of LEGOLAND® California, guests will have their own entrance to the Park with early morning access to the theme park designed for families with children ages 2 – 12
- Check LEGOLAND.com to discover when reservations are available later in 2017