Things to do in an elevator: I think I find this so hysterical because I can actually SEE my children doing THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. When there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn’t you.
2. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but intentionally push the wrong ones.
3. Hold the doors open and say you’re waiting for a friend. After a while let the doors close and say, “Hi Greg. How’s your day been?”
4. Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up and then scream, “That’s mine!”
5. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
6. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on ask if they have an appointment.
7. Randomly ask “Did you feel that?” When they look at you curiously, begin to explain your theory that a giant has made its way into the building, become more panicked by the minute.
8. When the doors close, announce to the others in a voice of forced calm, “It’s okay, don’t panic, they open again!”
9. Call out, “Group hug!” and then enforce it.
10. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, “Shut up, all of you, just shut up!”
11. Crack open your briefcase or purse and peer inside periodically while whispering, “Got enough air in there?”
12. Stand silently and motionless in the corner facing the wall, without getting off. If someone approaches you, turn around and try to bite them.
13. Stare at another passenger for a while and then announce in horror, “You’re one of THEM!” and back away slowly.
14. Stare manically and grin at another passenger for an extended amount of time before announcing, “I have new socks on.”
15. Draw a little square on the floor and announce to the other passengers in an unnecessarily loud voice, “This is MY personal space!”