#1 Rated Hot Yoga Towel, The Shandali GOSWEAT Yoga Towel
Y’all know me, exercise is NOT my thing! EXCEPT Yoga!! I love yoga, I love how I feel after! I’m so HAPPY, I can’t explain it, I just feel HAPPY!! I know I tell you guys too much information all the time, AND…. here I go again!! During yoga practice I sweat A LOT!! HOLY MOLY!! I spent a small fortune trying to find a mat or a towel that I don’t slip around on. (I’m not the most graceful Yogi anyway! I don’t need additional help looking like a Jerry Lewis movie on my mat!)
I am so excited to share with you the #1 Rated Hot Yoga Towel – Mat-Sized, Microfiber, Super Absorbent, Anti-slip, Injury Free, 24″ X 72″ – Best Microfiber Accessory For Hot Yoga, The Shandali GoSweat Yoga Towel. There is NO SLIPPING on the GoSweat!! I can hold the poses like I’m supposed too!!!!!! The GoSweat Towel really does soak up the sweat!! To prove just how absorbent this GoSweat is, when 2 year old Alice and I were practicing yoga and her bottle of water spilled on the GoSweat Yoga Towel it absorbed all of the water!! AND we still finished our session!! That was a heck of a test and the towel passed with FLYING colors!!
The GoSweat Yoga Towel is soft to the touch. Stays in place. It’s very light and literally takes up no room in my yoga bag. It washes like a dream! The GoSweat looks as good as the first day I used it. I’m also super impressed at how fast this towel dries! No excuse that the towel is too wet for a class. Mat-size towel-26.5″ x 72″ inches
* You know that doing hot yoga without a towel can get slippery and dangerous
* Using a mediocre towel can be just as bad, poorly absorbs sweat and becomes slippery
* Mediocre towels bleed when they wash and can ruin your wash
* Replacing poorly made towels often, costing you twice as much money
* Having your towel bunch up is distracting and slows down your yoga practiceHands down the BEST thing in my yoga bag!!
This sounds both comfy and efficient