What’s great about having your own spa at home is that you can enjoy your very own spa treatment when you want it, without having to pay a fortune. Spa treatments should alleviate you from stress and not add on top of your financial woes. With Beauty Encounter coupon code ranging from 15%-20%, you can enjoy professional spa therapy with these products.
1. Qtica Smart Spa Cherry Bing Moisture Mask ($35). When you’re tired after a stressful day, all you want to do is lie down, close your eyes and rest. While you’re doing that, put on a moisture mask from Qtica as if you’re cherishing your time at the spa. This mask hydrates, brightens and moisturizes your skin. It’s easy to use and easy to peel after 15 to 20 minutes of use.
2. Qtica Smart Spa Papaya Star Sugar Scrub ($60). One way to reveal a young and healthy skin is to exfoliate 2 or 3 times a week. Exfoliation removes dead skin cells with the delicate yummy-smelling sugar scrub crystals that will leave your skin smooth and supple. It doesn’t dry your skin even after waxing or shaving. Try this during your bath and you’ll experience tropical paradise with a luscious papaya scent.
3. Vitabath SPA Skin Therapy Moisturizing Bath & Shower Gelee ($18.990). Make it a habit to shower before you go to bed and use this moisturizing bath & shower gelee from Vitabath. Wash away dirt and stress with the refreshing scent of ocean breeze with subtle floral ingredients.
4. Spa Sister Luxury Inflatable Terry Bath Pillow ($9.99). Do you remember the last time you had a completely relaxing “me-time” in your bathtub? Soaking in bubbles and spa salts is satisfying, but you wouldn’t feel that relaxed when you lean back. Use an inflatable terry bath pillow in the girly shade of pink pastel and you’ll have the most relaxed and comfortable experience in the bathtub, spa or sauna.
5. Qtica Smart Spa Cool Triple-Action Fresh Soak ($20). The triple-action fresh soak indeed gives you a 3-in-1 all purpose soak: (1) for your feet, (2) for your hand, and (3) to relax your mind with the peppermint scent. This fresh soak will prepare your hands and feet before manicure and pedicure to soften the cuticles. In addition, its triple-action power kills bacteria and cleans the water used during soaking.
6. Victoria’s Secret Marine Spa Cologne Trio ($48). A fan of marine fragrances? Get your money’s worth by getting your very own Victoria’s Secret Marine Spa Cologne Trio. Depending on your mood, you can choose whether you want a scent that’s peaceful, inspiring or uplifting. To make it more fun, you can combine these colognes to create your very own scent. Surely, you’ll have your own unique fragrance that’s hard to guess.
As if that’s not enough, Beauty Encounter offers free shipping to US addresses until March 18th for orders worth $25 and above. Check the latest Beauty Encounter coupon codes to apply this promo. Also, don’t miss to share Beauty Encounter’s March contest. You might just win $150 worth of fragrances, makeup, skincare and body products from the most well-known brands. Visit www.beautyencounter.com now!