The spots started out dark and uneven two weeks ago. With continued use I believe that by the end of January they will be gone!
More things that I love about is it sinks in immediately. There isn’t any oily residue. I wear it under my makeup and my makeup stayed strong all day. Elite Creme has so many excellent properties that I’m going to kinda cheat and just cut and paste a couple of paragraphs.
Featuring Vitamins A, C and E with olive and avocado, and skin protecting silicone it creates a healing barrier and imparts moisture and hydration. It’s the ultimate in skin hydration..
- Avocado Oil: Acts as an occlusive skin-conditioning agent, Avocado Oil slows down the evaporation of water from the skin surface. By blocking the evaporative loss of water, occlusive materials increase the water content of skin.
- Dimethicone – Skin Protecting Silicone: Dimethicones are non-toxic, hypoallergenic unmodified silicones, which form a protective layer on the skin that helps retain natural moisture thus preventing transdermal water loss.
- Olive Fruit Oil: Consists predominantly of oleic acid and acts as an skin conditioning agent and surfactant.
- Acai Pulp Oil: The acai is a berry grown on the acai palm tree which is native to tropical Central and South America. Acai is high in antioxidant content, antiproliferative and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Manuka Honey Extract: This extract is gathered in New Zealand from the manuka bush which grows wild throughout the country. It contains high levels of antioxidants and antibacterial properties.
- Vitamin E: Tocopherol and Tocotrienols serve as antioxidants and protect cell membranes, active enzymes and DNA from free radical damage. Being a more potent antioxidant, the tocotrienols neutralizes free radicals at a faster rate and hence protect tocopherols. Tocotrienols also combats oxidative stress of skin that has been exposed to UV rays.
I’m hoping you will go visit their website.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.