1. Promotes Hair Growth This is my favorite tip. Add a drop of Lavender Oil to your mascara, twirl the wand (Never pump your mascara! It dries out your mascara!!) You only need a single drop or two per mascara tube. Just once, not each time you apply mascara. Okay, you are probably wondering WHY I want you to put Lavender Oil in your mascara. WELL, apparently there are tiny little mites that live in your eyelashes at the bottom of the hair follicle!! These little guys are called eyelash mites. I KNOW!!!! It made my eyes itch too!! You can read about eyelash mites in a study in the Journal of Medical Entomology. Don’t freak out…… but over half of all adults have these mites. Which might be the reason you have thinning sparse eyelashes. What happens if you have too many mites in the follicle??! Your eyelashes start falling out. Lavender Essential Oil will kill those little buggers AND you are on your way to full, thick lashes!!
2. Sleep Aide Did you know that research shows the scent of lavender eases anxiety and insomnia. I googled Lavender and Sleep almost unanimously I found that adding Lavender to your night time routine, from a defuser to just a few drops on a tissue and tucked under your pillow will give you 20% better sleep! I added a couple of drops to my palm and rubbed them together then on my pillow. I have to admit I have been sleeping really well!
3. Bug Bites Adding a drop on a bug bite or bee sting and watch the swelling go down and ….. my favorite… stop the itch!!
4. Burns First I’m talking about minor burns. I burned the tip of my finger on my curling iron OH MY GOSH did that hurt!! A single drop stopped the throbbing!! Lavender absolutely took away all the pain!!
5. Chapped Skin and Lips Rub lavender oil on your lips or the dry area of skin for instant relief. I like to add a couple of drops to my hand and body lotion. It’s great in foot creme!! This is a great tip for you folks in the freezing cold!!
When you’re shopping for Lavender Oil make sure you are getting a quality essential oil and be sure it’s in an amber bottle!! The amber bottle keeps the light from deteriorating the therapeutic benefits of your essential oils. Applejack Life Lavender Oil is packaged in an amber glass bottle to protect your essential oil. Undiluted essential oils should not be stored in plastic containers, as some properties in many essential oils will break down the plastic, which can destroy the oil and often cause leakage.
Applejack Life Lavender Essential oil is steam distilled therapeutic grade quality. Applejack never processes their oils at high temperatures or pressure. Applejack Life Lavender Oil is developed slowly and at a quality level. It produces a more limited batch, highly therapeutic essential oil.
MORE TO LOVE
Applejack Life Lavender Essential Oil comes with a FREE dropper which makes using just a couple drops at a time super easy!!
A huge 4 ounce GLASS amber bottle, eye dropper and a 1 year no hassle 100% money back guarantee!! What could I possibly whine about?!??! With that I’m going to add a few more uses for Lavender Oil:
Relieve stress, anxiety and depression
Add to your bed and bath
Add to your pet’s bath
Use on vacuum bags
Scent potpourri and candles
Add to skin cream to soothe skin
Treat bug bites, rashes and sunburns
Promote hair growth
Provide headache and migraine relief
Boost your immune system
Reduce acne, scars and stretch marks
Relax aching muscles