I can finally say with certainty that Alice is potty trained! MAN this kid was stubborn!! With that said, Alice doesn’t give me a lot of warning when she has to GO!! For some reason the park brings on an EMERGENCY!! NaNa I GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW!! One of our favorite parks only has Porta-Potties. Sorry, but that is just not gonna happen!!
I have a small potty that I keep in the back of my car. While it’s very convenient it’s not strong and Alice has on more than one occasion collapsed the chair…. that was traumatic for Alice and messy for NaNa!
I jumped at the chance to be able to review the My Carry Potty. This is a FANTASTIC tool in our potty training. I am beyond thankful to have this to take with us camping in Yosemite!! Not only is the My Carry Potty cute as can be; it’s lightweight; LEAK and ODOR PROOF!! This potty doesn’t take any bags either. The lid is designed with a completely watertight and odor proof seal. I can keep this in the back of my car without worrying that it may leak everywhere.
The potty is the perfect size for Alice. Not only to sit on but to carry as well. The potty is very compact with an easy carry handle. Unless you were told this was a portable potty chair I don’t think anyone would know. This actually looks more like a small step stool than a potty chair.
Cleaning the My Carry Potty couldn’t be easier because there aren’t any corner, crevices or crannies to clean. The inside is one solid piece. Easy to empty, rinse and wipe out. Seriously easy to clean; so easy that you could actually clean it in a rest stop bathroom.
- High quality durable plastic which is easy to keep clean.
- Bright colours that are appealing to young children
- An attached handle allowing children to consider it as their own possession, assisting their transition and gaining ‘buy in’ for using the potty.
- No extra parts or pieces that need to be put together before use. Unlike many other potties on the market, My Carry Potty is assembly free and ready to go!
- A clip shut lid with an ingenious rubber seal – meaning that the potty remains completely odour and leak proof after use- giving you complete control where ever your little one is caught short!
- No need for disposable bags or liners, making it better for the environment and cheaper to use.
Included with the My Carry Potty is a Potty Training book that includes a reward chart and stickers. Alice is ALL about the stickers!! So this was a great addition.
The latch button took a couple of tries before I was able to get the process down. Unlatch and pull the entire top up GENTLY so you release the vacuum seal and keep the contents INSIDE the potty. So, actually it’s not a whine because the potty seals so well.
When we are out and about the My Carry Potty is a life saver. After several uses I am 100% confident that the vacuum seal is amazing!! NOTHING get’s out!! Not even odor!! My Carry Potty is perfect for when we are out and about, or on long car trips! It doesn’t matter where we are or how long we are out and about. Alice can feel comfortable using her own potty.
One very lucky Peanut Butter and Whine follower will get to choose their own My Carry Potty for their child! Good LUCK!!