The friend zone is a buzzword, however, not everyone knows what it means. Some people have already been friendzoned in their lives. So what is a friend zone and how to get out of it? The friend zone is a situation in which one is in love with another, but the latter perceives the lover only as a friend. There are many reasons why people get into the friend zone. There are several reasons for this:
- 1. Hopes. The person in the friendship who has romantic feelings for his or her friend doesn’t want to give up and hopes that the friend zone can turn into a relationship. But as soon as another person meets his second half, he or she will forget about the old friend
- 2. Distrust. If the lover does not inspire confidence, then the object of adoration will shield itself from relations with him in every possible way. At the same time, he may well feel sympathy and even occasionally show it, but still the case will not go further.
- 3. Having a supportive shoulder is good. A friend becomes someone who can support a difficult moment, calm down, distract from bad thoughts, give advice, just cheer up or help to get rid of boredom, and have an interesting time. You can gamble at Vave login together, go for a walk, or do something else. But the problem is that being in such a situation can hurt the feelings of the friend who is friendzoned.
In general, being in a friend zone isn’t as bad as it seems to be. Finding a soulmate today is not so easy. And so if one person meets another who is so similar to him, it may be hard for him or her to end this friendship even if the ‘friend’ makes it clear about his or her romantic feelings.
How to realize that you are in a friend zone?
The following signs can be used to determine if you are in a friendzone:
- 1.You certainly have romantic feelings for your friends and show them. And your friend often makes it clear that you are just friends and nothing more.
- 2. Your friend can discuss anything with you, including former lovers, friends or girlfriends, the appearance of other people, and so on. With a potential partner and the object of sympathy, it is somehow illogical to discuss such intimate things.
- 3. The object of sympathy often asks you. If such situations become frequent, it is a reason to be wary.
How to escape the friend zone?
It is better to get out of the friendzone as soon as possible. Here’s what you can do for this:
- 1. You can disappear from the life of the object of sympathy for a while. If he or she realizes that the lover means something to him, he will certainly remember him.
- 2. A person from the friend zone should know the object of his sympathy very well. Such knowledge will help to find out the preferences and expectations of a person from a potential partner.
However, the best way to get out of the friend zone is to explain the situation to your friend. It can bring your relationship to a new level or simply end your friendship.