Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Body Scrub by Tree Hut is AMAZING!!!! Love! Love! LOVE!! Oh my goodness!!! First, I have to tell you, the scent is wonderful. I seriously want to taste this, it smells that delicious. I know I’ll be sorry when I do..(yes, I know I will… I won’t be able to help myself)…. just smells soooo YUMMY!!!
The mango scent is not over powering so don’t worry that the mango will arrive 5 minutes before you. (I don’t know about you but, I hate when I am the last one in an elevator after a person with heavy perfume gets off, someone new gets on and I want to shout it isn’t ME!!!) The soft mango scent lasts for several hours. I really enjoy using this before bed…….. what a wonderful scent to doze off to sleep with.
The older I get the dryer and flakier my skin is getting. It’s not only embarrassing, but, it’s irritating too! My skin itches all the time!! After using the scrub for the first time my skin felt so soft for the entire day. The sugar dissolves but doesn’t leave behind a heavy oil feel that some scrubs have. (I like that for another reason too… no slippery shower floor!!) With all the dead skin off, I found that my body lotion absorbed faster. Within a week my skin not only feels softer it no longer has that dull look to it. My skin is really looking radiant. My skin is looking better and better with each use.
I concentrated on my elbows and heels (they were so dry!!) I noticed a huge difference in them after just one use of the scrub. I believe that by summer my skin will be glowing!!
Now for the technical stuff…. here is what’s in Tree Hut’s Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub. Along with why that ingredient is important or helpful to your skin.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter: skin repairing & moisturizing, anti-aging, promotes elasticity
- Mango Puree: packed with vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants, prevent drying of the skin and formation of wrinkles, healing and protective
- Safflower Seed Oil: deep moisturizer
- Evening Primrose Oil: rejuvenating and anti-aging agent
- Sweet Almond Oil: improves complexion and retains natural sheen
- Avocado Oil: reduce sun damage/age spots, hydrates
- Macadamia Seed Oil: excellent skin moisturizer and protector, High in essential fatty acids for dry skin and scarring, effective antioxidant
- Orange Oil: supports collagen formation, detoxifying, repairs sun damaged skin
- Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
- Made in the USA
- Not tested on animals
The amazing folks over at Tree Hut are giving one very lucky Peanut Butter and Whine follower their own jar of Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub!! GOOD LUCK!!!
Voting for me on Picket Fence counts for ALL my giveaways each day. WOO HOO!! BONUS!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.